- Green biodegradable cremation urn in a traditional shape with a screw on lid.
- The NatureUrn®‚ is a 100% biodegradable urn made from a plant based materials and sawdust.
- Designed to break down after burial between 2 and 9 years, depending on how moist the soil is. Free from any harmful chemicals or additives.
- Ideal for storing in a cool, dry place. Will not biodegrade until buried under soil.
- The closure of the urn is designed to seal tight without the use of tools.
- Suitable for shipping in the mail or air travel.
Dimensions: 11.0"H x 6.5"W.
Materials: Biodegradable plant based material, sawdust